Global Entry Interviews
Appointment slots will no longer be available starting Tuesday, March 14.
No walk-up interviews will be accepted. Everyone must be registered in advance.
Make international travel quick and easy with the Global Entry Program! Global Entry is a U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) program that allows expedited clearance for pre-approved, low-risk travelers upon arrival in the United States.
For your convenience, the Chicago Association of REALTORS® Global Council has invited U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) agents to our office to conduct in-person interviews.
Step 1: Interview Sign-Up: Sign yourself and immediate family members up for an interview time; interviews will last about fifteen (15) minutes. Immediately after you register for an interview time, you MUST complete the detailed instructions listed below.
Step 2: Create An Account: An account needs to be created for EVERY traveler you would like to register (this includes minors). Follow these steps to create your account:
- Access: Type in the following link to get a sign-on: https://login.gov. Once you obtain that, click on https://ttp.cbp.dhs.gov to apply.
- Register: Sign up as NEW GOES USER then sign back in.
- Apply: Select “Apply for Global Entry Program” and answer all questions.
Step 3: Complete An Application: Complete the Global Entry Program application here: https://ttp.cbp.dhs.gov. The application takes about twenty (20) minutes or less to complete.
- Personal Information: Name, height, weight, DOB, Social, any other names used, contact information.
- Citizenship Information: Will require passport information.
- Employment Information: Current Employer, Title, Address, Contact Number
- If you have not worked at your current employer for 5 years, you must provide all employment history going back 5 years.
- Travel History: If you have traveled to other countries other than the US in the last 5 years, you must select all countries traveled to.
- Primary Residence: Will require Driver’s License information.
- *If you have lived at your address for less than 5
STEP 5: Conditional Approval: You will receive an email from Global Entry approximately one to two weeks after you submit your application that says, “There has been a change to the status of your application.” At this time, please log in to your GOES account to confirm your status states: “Conditionally approved.”
STEP 6: Confirm With Us: Once you have received the approval notice, please email Michelle Bradley with your Global Entry Program Membership number to help expedite processing.
If your application is NOT approved one week prior to the interview date, your scheduled interview time will be canceled.
- The CAR office is an onsite location ONLY. Your confirmed in-person interview time DOES NOT guarantee Global Entry application approval. All questions regarding your application can be directed to U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP).
- If for any reason you are denied, the $100 application fee paid to U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) cannot be refunded.
- Please email Michelle Bradley with any additional questions.
Please click here to view the Chicago Association of REALTORS® current COVID-19 event policy.
Global Entry Interviews
The Chicago Association of REALTORS® (CAR) is committed to creating a safe and inclusive experience for our community and providing a friendly and welcoming environment for all. We do not tolerate harassment in any form. Please act professionally and follow our Code of Conduct at all CAR events. Do you have any disabilities which require special accommodation? If so, please identify any special accommodations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week prior to the event date.