May is Mental Health Awareness Month. We have compiled a list of mental health resources & practices you can incorporate into your daily life.
Check out this message from president Antje Gehrken | A.R.E. Partners
Self Care Bingo
Right click to save or screenshot to edit and share your progress on our self care bingo board! Be sure to tag us @chicagorealtors as you progress in your self care journey this month.
Our experts recommended a variety of books to help that provide tips to help with mental health challenges.
- Building Your Resilience: Finding Meaning In Adversity By Molly Birkholm
- I Don’t Want to Talk About It By Terrence Real
- Feeling Good By David Burbs
- Judged: The Value Of Being Misunderstood By Ziyad Marar
- Boundaries By Henry Cloud
- Your Perfect Right: Assertiveness And Equality In Your Life And Relationships By Robert Alberti
- When I Say No, I Feel Guilty By Manuel J. Smith
We’ve also compiled a list of apps to use to encourage healthy habits, guided meditation, fitness and more.
We’ve shared a variety of tips and tools in Chicago REALTOR® Magazine. Check out the reads below!
- Good Vibes Only: Charge Your Business with Positivity
- Work-Life Integration: How to Weave Your Professional Passion Into Your Life
- The Balancing Act: Lessons from the Other Side
- The Motivation M.O.: Tips For Staying Motivated
- The Miracle Morning: Setting Yourself Up for Success in Business – and in Life
- 9 Work Life Balance Questions Answered
- Good Morning! Successful Brokers Share Their Morning Routines
- Manage Your Mental Health with These Tips and Tools
- Green Power: The Incredible Impact of Green Spaces on Health and Property Values
Check out these CAR podcasts for expert tools & advice:
- GET Well 2.0: Health & Wellness
- Managing Your Most Important Asset: Yourself
- Challenging Hustle Culture
- Working With A Financial Coach
Replay on-demand these virtual events that featured tips for mental health and wellness.
Click to access these specialty perks designed to help you put your health first.