REAL ESTATE INVESTING
Build Wealth Representing Investors and Becoming One Yourself
This course covers the fundamentals of real estate investment practitioners need to know to expand their business services. You’ll learn how to adapt core real estate skills and learn new ones to serve clients who want to invest in single family homes, condos, townhomes, and small multifamily properties.
You’ll also learn how to work with investors as they goal set, plan, evaluate, and acquire properties as well as manage them. Learn to “walk the talk” and become a real estate investor yourself.
- Why Invest in Real Estate?
- Working with Investor Clients
- Making the Purchase Decision
- Financing Options and Tax Issues
- Owning the Property
- The Real Estate Professional as Investor