VETERANS REAL ESTATE SCHOLARSHIP
The REALTORS® Real Estate School Pre-License Scholarship for Veterans award is based on the applicant’s indication of interest in pursuing a career in the real estate industry. All applicants must be a resident of the State of Illinois. Chicago Associations of REALTORS® Officers, Directors and employees, and Chicago Association of REALTORS® Foundation Officers and Trustees may not apply for this scholarship.
Scholarship applications and approvals must be obtained prior to class registration.
Please note that all scholarships are applicable to classroom and self-study courses only.
A limited number of scholarships are available each year
- Must meet current Illinois licensing requirements
- Must submit fully completed application for consideration
- Valid only for the RRES pre-licensing programs
- Must have been honorably discharged from the military
- Must provide a copy of the DD214 form
- Must submit a maximum 500 word essay on why the individual is interested in pursuing a career in real estate
- Upon approval of the scholarship application, the coursework must commence within 6 months or the scholarship will be forfeited.
Please note that Veteran scholarships are not reimbursable. If a veteran scholarship is approved, RRES will cover the registration costs for the student.
The quarterly deadlines to apply for the fiscal year 2021 year are:
How to Apply
Questions may be directed to CARfoundation@chicagorealtor.com.