CE WEBINAR CLASSES
Our flexible CE webinar schedule allows you to complete any part of your 12-Hour continuing education requirement from anywhere you have a computer. Pick and choose the classes you need to finish your license renewal requirement OR, save money and sign up for all 12 Hours at once via the 12 Hour Package below.Looking for the 30 Hour Post? Looking for the 45 Hour Post?
2 Hour Courses:
3 Hour Courses:
4 Hour Courses:
To register, click on the course date and check out the course descriptions here. After you complete the registration information, you will receive an email with instructions on how to enter the webinar session. Don’t forget to read the FAQ at the bottom of this page!COURSE DESCRIPTIONS
|Sexual Harassment Prevention Training & REALTOR® Safety||6/8/20||9:00 AM – 11:00 AM|
|Core||6/8/20||12:00 PM – 4:00 PM|
|Property Management 101||6/19/20||1:00 PM – 4:00 PM|
|Condo Mortgages||6/30/20||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Real Estate Auctions||6/30/20||1:00 PM – 4:00 PM|
|Core||7/22/20||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
|Sexual Harassment Prevention Training & REALTOR® Safety||7/22/20||2:00 PM – 4:00 PM|
|Divorce Real Estate Foundations||7/27/20||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Stand Out from the Crowd: High Performing Homes||7/27/20||1:00 PM – 4:00 PM|
12 Hour CE Webinar Package
After you register, choose one class time each of the Core and Sexual Harassment Prevention Training & REALTOR® Safety session dates and then choose two of the 3 Hour Elective CE options listed below. Includes the following courses:
- Core – 4 Hours Core
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Training & REALTOR® Safety – 2 Hours Elective
Electives (Choose Two):
- Making Sense of Residential Real Estate Taxes – 3 Hours Elective
- Behind the Scenes of a Residential Mortgage – 3 Hours Elective
- Code of Ethics – 3 Hours Elective
Steps To Begin
Complete the following steps:
- Register for the webinar package.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail with the session schedule.
- Complete 4 of the courses offered. Browse the full schedule.
- Send completion email to email@example.com.
TUITION: Members – $110 | Non-Members – $125
- To access the webinar, please click on the link provided in registration confirmation to view dates/times and to log into sessions.
- It is important that you complete 12 Hours (4 Core, 2 Sexual Harassment Prevention Training, 6 Hours elective)
- Students are welcome to utilize the telephone call-in number for Audio during webinar sessions, however, you must join the live webinar session in order to be tracked for webinar completion.
- Students must remain in the webinar session for its entirety in order to receive credit for the session.