AT HOME WITH DIVERSITY (AHWD) CERTIFICATION
About the Class
At Home With Diversity® (AHWD) is an NAR certification program designed to prepare REALTORS® to work effectively with and within today’s increasingly diverse pool of homebuyers.
The curriculum encompasses topics of diversity, equity, inclusion, fair housing and risk reduction. Gain practical skills and tools to expand business and effectively serve all clients.
- Develop an increased awareness of cultural and personal biases that may inhibit you from fully embracing diversity and creating a successful multicultural real estate business.
- Learn inclusive, multi-cultural marketing and advertising strategies to broaden your client base.
- Formulate an inclusive business plan to help you create an enduring business that is able to adapt and evolve to an ever-changing marketplace.
Click on the date to register for the course.
Tuition: CAR Members: $100 | Non-Members: $120
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
6 Hours Elective CE
Date(s) don’t work with your schedule? Take the self-paced virtual class by following the link below.Online Course
Requirements to Earn your At Home With Diversity Certification
- Be an active NAR member in good standing.
- Submit the AHWD certification application form and fee to NAR.
- Additional costs: $75 application fee
Find more requirement info here: How to Pursue AHWD Certification.
You also get:
- Knowledge of the subtleties of U.S. fair housing laws
- An edge in expanding your business to include international clientele
- Eligibility for the NAR-recognized AHWD Certification
- Elective credit toward the ABR® and CIPS designations
- The AHWD certification counts as a Task in the C2EX Program