MILITARY RELOCATION PROFESSIONAL
Time: 8:30 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
Tuition (Includes 3 Hours Elective CE):
Members – $145 | Non-Members – $165
Instructor: Kathleen Ricketts
|TBD||CAR | 430 N Michigan|
- Learn the processes and procedures involved in a military relocation and how these impact service members’ relocation and housing choices.
- Use demographics of the military market to formulate business strategies and determine service offerings for sellers and buyers.
- Provide information to help members through a rent or buy, sell or rent decision-making process.
- Enhance your sensitivity to the emotional issues involved when a military family relocates.
- Identify and provide services that help service members sell or find and purchase suitable homes.
- Apply knowledge of the military relocation process to guide service members through the real estate transaction.
- Explain the basics of VA financing.
- Recognize situations in which a buyer is eligible for VA financing.
- Complete a pre-class reading providing background information on the military, including important acronyms and understanding military culture.
- Successful completion of the one-day MRP Certification course (online or in the classroom).
- Complete two one-hour webinars: VA Home Purchase Financing and Options for Disabled Service Members and Veterans and VA Compromise Sale.
- Maintain active and good membership status with the National Association of REALTORS®.
Find more requirement info here: How to Pursue MRP Certification.
- Application fee: $195
- Annual renewal fee: $0
Register 2 ways:
- Online Registration (please select from the dates above)
- Register via fax: Print & Fax This Form
- $65 Member | $75 Non-member
In order to audit this course you must be a current member in good standing with the National Association of REALTORS®. You must have already received the designation or certification to be eligible.
Audit registration may not be completed online. To audit a course, please complete the registration form.