MILITARY RELOCATION PROFESSIONAL
When military staff and their families relocate, the services of a real estate professional who understands their needs and timetables make the transfer easier, faster, and less stressful.
This certification focuses on educating real estate professionals about working with current and former military service members to find the housing solutions that best suit their needs and take full advantage of military benefits and support.
Learn how to provide the real estate services — at any stage in the service member’s military career — that meet the needs of this niche market and win future referrals. Hone in your knowledge and skills for working with active-duty military buyers and sellers, as well as veterans.
- Explain the basics of VA financing.
- Recognize situations in which a buyer is eligible for VA financing.
- Learn the processes and procedures involved in a military relocation and how these impact service members’ relocation and housing choices.
Click on the date to register for the course.
Tuition: CAR Members: $145 | Non-Members: $165
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
No CE Credit
Also, meet your instructor, David Piatek.
Date(s) don’t work with your schedule? Take the self-paced virtual class by following the link below.Online Course
- Use demographics of the military market to formulate business strategies and determine service offerings for sellers and buyers.
- Provide information to help members through a rent or buy, sell or rent decision-making process.
- Enhance your sensitivity to the emotional issues involved when a military family relocates.
- Identify and provide services that help service members sell or find and purchase suitable homes.
- Apply knowledge of the military relocation process to guide service members through the real estate transaction.
Earning Your MRP Certification Requirements
Learn how to earn your MRP Certification and find more requirement info here: How to Pursue MRP Certification.
- Application fee: $195
- Annual renewal fee: $0