PRICING STRATEGY ADVISOR
Real estate professionals of all experience levels will enhance their skills of guiding sellers and buyers through the details of Comparative Market Analysis and the underlying pricing principles that inform them and interact effectively with appraisers.
- The purpose and benefits of CMAs
- Terminology of pricing and valuation
- The Code of Ethics as it relates to pricing
- How to identify appropriate comparables, and where to find information about them
- The role of supply and demand in pricing
- How to adjust comparables
- Specific challenges and special situations in making adjustments
- How to guide clients through the CMA
- How to work with appraisers
- How to hone your pricing skills and practices
- Complete the one-day class, Pricing Strategies: Mastering the CMA
- Complete two, one-hour webinars found at: http://pricingstrategyadvisor.org/earn-psa/
- Be a member in good standing of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Submit an online application and one-time application fee of $179
An approved elective for the ABR® and SRS Designations, PSA Customizable Marketing Materials, a monthly e-newsletter, membership in a Facebook private networking group and a downloadable PSA Certificate.
- Application fee: $179
- Annual membership renewal fee: $0
- $55 Member | $65 Non-member
In order to audit this course you must be a current member in good standing with the National Association of REALTORS®. You must have already received the designation or certification to be eligible.
Audit registration may not be completed online. To audit a course, please complete the registration form.