PRICING STRATEGY ADVISOR
What You Gain:
- The purpose and benefits of CMAs, and how to guide clients through them
- The terminology of pricing and valuation
- The Code of Ethics as it relates to pricing
- How to identify appropriate comparables, and where to find information about them
- The role of supply and demand in pricing
- How to adjust comparables
- Specific challenges and special situations in making adjustments
- How to work with appraisers
- How to hone your pricing skills and practices
Click on the date to register for the course.
Tuition: CAR Members: $130 | Non-Members: $145
9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
6 Hours Elective CE
Also, meet our instructors.
Date(s) don’t work with your schedule? Take the self-paced virtual class by following the link below.Online Course
Earning Your PSA Certification Requirements
Learn more about how to earn your PSA Certification.
- Application fee: $179
- Annual membership renewal fee: $0