SHORT-SALES & FORECLOSURE RESOURCE CERTIFICATION
This course is specifically designed to show how you can serve as a resource for sellers and buyers in the brokerage of distressed properties. Real estate professionals play an invaluable role in helping homeowners and homebuyers navigate these transactions and, as a result, can help contribute to the real estate recovery in their markets.
Designed for real estate professionals at all experience levels, this course gives learners a framework for understanding how to:
- Direct distressed sellers to finance, tax, and legal professionals
- Qualify sellers for short sales
- Develop a short-sale package
- Negotiate with lenders
- Tap into buyer demand
- Safeguard your commission
- Limit risk
- Protect buyers
Click on the date to register for the course.
Tuition: CAR Members: $130 | Non-Members: $145
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
6 Hours Elective CE
Audit Pricing: CAR Members: $65 | Non-members: $75
In order to audit this course, you must be a current member in good standing with the National Association of REALTORS®. You must have already received the designation or certification to be eligible. Audit registration may not be completed online. To audit a course, please complete the registration form.
- Be a member in good standing with the National Association of REALTORS®
- Complete the course, “Short-Sales and Foreclosure Resource Certification”
- Submit the one-time application fee of $175
Find more requirement info here: Get certified now for SFR®
- Application fee: $175
- Annual renewal fee: $0