SHORT-SALES & FORECLOSURE RESOURCE CERTIFICATION
This course is specifically designed to show how you can serve as a resource for sellers and buyers in the brokerage of distressed properties. Real estate professionals play an invaluable role in helping homeowners and homebuyers navigate these transactions and, as a result, can help contribute to the real estate recovery in their markets.
Designed for real estate professionals at all experience levels, this course gives learners a framework for understanding how to:
- Direct distressed sellers to finance, tax, and legal professionals
- Qualify sellers for short sales
- Develop a short-sale package
- Negotiate with lenders
- Tap into buyer demand
- Safeguard your commission
- Limit risk
- Protect buyers
Time: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Members – $130 | Non-Members – $145
Members: $115 | Non-Members: $130
No CE Credit
- $65 Member | $75 Non-member
In order to audit this course you must be a current member in good standing with the National Association of REALTORS®. You must have already received the designation or certification to be eligible. Audit registration may not be completed online. To audit a course, please complete the registration form.
Get 10% Off This July!
When you register for any two of the hot topic webinars in July, you get 10% off your tuition for those courses.* This deal lasts through the month of July!
- Be a member in good standing with the National Association of REALTORS®
- Complete the course, “Short Sales and Foreclosures: What Real Estate Professionals Need to Know”
- Submit the one-time application fee of $175
Find more requirement info here: Get certified now for SFR®
- Application fee: $175
- Annual renewal fee: $0