At Home With Diversity® (AHWD) is an NAR certification program designed to prepare REALTORS® to work effectively with and within today’s increasingly diverse pool of homebuyers.
The curriculum encompasses topics of diversity, equity, inclusion, fair housing and risk reduction. Gain practical skills and tools to expand business and effectively serve all clients.
- Develop an increased awareness of cultural and personal biases that may inhibit you from fully embracing diversity and creating a successful multicultural real estate business.
- Learn inclusive, multi-cultural marketing and advertising strategies to broaden your client base.
- Formulate an inclusive business plan to help you create an enduring business that is able to adapt and evolve to an ever-changing marketplace.
Requirements to Earn your At Home With Diversity Certification
- Be an active NAR member in good standing.
- Submit the AHWD certification application form and fee to NAR.
- Additional costs: $75 application fee
Find more requirement info here: How to Pursue AHWD Certification.
You also get:
- Knowledge of the subtleties of U.S. fair housing laws
- An edge in expanding your business to include international clientele
- Eligibility for the NAR-recognized AHWD Certification
- Elective credit toward the ABR® and CIPS designations
- The AHWD certification counts as a Task in the C2EX Program
Click on the date to register for the course.
Tuition: CAR Members: $100 | Non-Members: $120
1 Day Audit Pricing: $59.00 (Audit Pricing is for anyone who currently holds this designation/certification with NAR to take the course because the materials have been updated. Please email email@example.com to inquire about this rate.)
|Date & Time
|9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
|6 Hours Elective CE