Add some power plays to your arsenal.
Elevate your negotiation game with this two-day certification! This course will examine different formats and methods so that today’s negotiators can play the game to win.
The Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE) certification is for real estate professionals who want to sharpen their negotiation skills for successful outcomes. The RENE certification program gives REALTORS® the tips and tools they need to be skillful advocates for their clients.
- Learning the Ins-and-Outs: When & How to Negotiate
- Crafting a Strategy for Any Situation
- Recognizing Different Patterns and Tactics
- Adjusting Your Communication Style for Optimum Results
- Applying the Principles of Persuasion
- Negotiating Effectively via Different Channels (in person, on the phone, via email, etc.)
Click on the date to register for the course.
Tuition: CAR Members: $275 | Non-Members: $300
2 Day Audit Pricing: $99.00 (Audit Pricing is for anyone who currently holds this designation/certification with NAR to take the course because the materials have been updated. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about this rate.)
This two-day certification course will take place as follows:
Day One: Tactics, Tools & Techniques
Crafting a spectrum of tangible negotiation strategies into your own power playbook.
- Examine negotiation formats and methods
- Learn the communication styles that best fit a situation
- Comprehend nuances of timing and tactics
Day Two: Putting Strategy Into Play
Applying newly acquired tools to real-world scenarios to understand your new negotiation expertise.
- Evaluate varying circumstances and backstories
- Define the role of the negotiator and the client
- Strategize with flexible and adaptable communication
Earning the RENE Certification Requirements:
Completion of the Real Estate Negotiation Expert Certification also serves as an elective for ABR and SRS designations and also gives you two credits towards CRB designation. Complete your application at NAR’s website.
- Application fee: $159
- Annual renewal fee: $0