REAL ESTATE NEGOTIATION EXPERT (RENE) CERTIFICATION
Add some power plays to your arsenal.
Elevate your negotiation game with this two-day certification! This course will examine different formats and methods so that today’s negotiators can play the game to win.
The Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE) certification is for real estate professionals who want to sharpen their negotiation skills for successful outcomes. The RENE certification program gives REALTORS® the tips and tools they need to be skillful advocates for their clients.
- Learning the Ins-and-Outs: When & How to Negotiate
- Crafting a Strategy for Any Situation
- Recognizing Different Patterns and Tactics
- Adjusting Your Communication Style for Optimum Results
- Applying the Principles of Persuasion
- Negotiating Effectively via Different Channels (in person, on the phone, via email, etc.)
Click on the date to register for the course.
Tuition: CAR Members: $275 | Non-Members: $300
|11/4/21 – 11/5/21
9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
8 Hours Elective CE
Also, meet your instructor, Maurice Hampton.
Date(s) don’t work with your schedule? Take the self-paced virtual class by following the link below.Online Course
Audit Pricing: CAR Members: $125 | Non-members: $135
In order to audit this course, you must be a current member in good standing with the National Association of REALTORS®. You must have already received the designation or certification to be eligible. Audit registration may not be completed online. To audit a course, please complete the registration form.
This two-day certification course will take place as follows:
DAY ONE: TACTICS, TOOLS, AND TECHNIQUES
Crafting a spectrum of tangible negotiation strategies into your own power playbook.
- Examine negotiation formats and methods
- Learn the communication styles that best fit a situation
- Comprehend nuances of timing and tactics
DAY TWO: PUTTING STRATEGY INTO PLAY
Applying newly acquired tools to real-world scenarios to understand your new negotiation expertise.
- Evaluate varying circumstances and backstories
- Define the role of the negotiator and the client
- Strategize with flexible and adaptable communication
Earning the RENE Certification
Completion of the Real Estate Negotiation Expert Certification also serves as an elective for ABR and SRS designations and also gives you two credits towards CRB designation. Complete your application at NAR’s website.
- Application fee: $159
- Annual renewal fee: $0