Join us in Boston, Massachusetts from November 2 through November 5, 2018 for the largest annual event for real estate industry professionals – The REALTORS® Conference & Expo. We are excited by the wide variety of global events and meetings for you to enjoy. Check out the full schedule below and get your tickets today.
Thursday, November 1 (Pre-Conference)
- 5 PM – 6:30 PM International REALTORS® Welcome Reception (The Westin Copley Place Boston, America Center & South Room, Fourth Floor)
- Join us at this conference kickoff reception for networking with Cooperating Association VIPs, International REALTOR® members, Global Ambassadors, Ambassador Association representatives and others over cocktails and hors d’oeuvres.
Friday, November 2 **GLOBAL DAY**
All Global Day events are in the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center Room 205, Level 2 – West, unless noted otherwise.
- 8 AM – 8:30 AM Welcome Global Attendees, Country Recognitions and Networking
- Start off your conference experience by extending face-to-face greetings to colleagues from around the world! Country delegations will be welcomed and recognized!
- 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM Global Education Session: How Advancements & Disruption in the Global Commercial Real Estate Industry Can Benefit You
- 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM Global Education Session: Counselors of Real Estate: A Global Case of Study
- 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM CIPS Designee Pinning Ceremony (Room 253, Level 2 – West)
- Welcome new CIPS designees and catch up with existing designees from all over the world over some light appetizers and beverages. *PRICE: Free for CIPS designees; non-members are not allowed admittance into this event*
Saturday, November 3
- 7 PM – 12 PM International Night Out & Awards Ceremony (The Westin Copley Place Boston: America Ballroom, Fourth Floor)
- This gala is the international community’s night to shine. Highest achievements will be honored during the Global Awards Ceremony, followed by a formal dinner and dancing to live music. Attire is black tie optional. (TICKETED EVENT)
Sunday, November 4th
- 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM: Cross Cultural Communication
TRADE EXPO HOURS/EVENTS
Friday, November 2
- 3:30 PM – 6PM Meet the World: Speed Networking Session (in addition to our country networking sessions Sat-Mon)
- What: A packed, engaged and energized networking session with representatives from all over the world in one place. This will be a chance to meet everyone who is interested in global real estate.
- When: 3:30 p.m. – 6pm
- Where: Global Networking Center (Booth #1501)
Saturday, November 3
- 9 AM – 4 PM Global Networking Center #1501; Country networking hours (refer to app for specific countries & times)
Sunday, November 5
- 10 AM – 5 PM; Global Networking Center #1501; Country networking hours (refer to app for specific countries & times)