The Illinois Department of Financial & Professional Regulation (IDFPR) just made it a bit easier to file an application or renew your license.
IDFPR’s new online services portal now allows for:
- New professional license applications
- New business license applications
- Manage your firm, using the License Lookup to update your roster
Renewals can be completed online and are open for 90 days before the deadline. Real estate firm renewals are due by October 31st, 2018.
You will receive all correspondence and notices from the department, such as ones relating to licensure and disciplinary proceedings via email.
It is your responsibility to ensure your email on file is current. Here’s how to check if you’re up to date.
- Click here to access IDFPR’s online portal.
- Once logged in, select “Online Services.”
- Then go to “Update My Contact Info” on the right side.
IDFPR will be adding more resources to its online portal in the coming months.