What is Designation Awareness Month? During the month of November, NAR is offering discounts for many of their online courses to encourage industry professionals to seek out and enhance their expertise through specialized certification or designation programs.
What do these classes provide aside from the obvious – education? Not only is each course’s curriculum carefully curated and compiled to take detailed explorations into various industry topics or skills, but they also supply you with an accredited tool to communicate with your clients that you have the expertise they need for a successful transaction.
Browse Designations & Certifications
- ABR – Accredited Buyer’s Representative Designation
- AHWD – At Home With Diversity
- CIPS – Certified International Property Specialist Designation
- ePRO – ePRO Certification
- Green – Green Designation
- MRP – Military Relocation Professional Certification
- PSA – Pricing Strategy Advisor Certification
- RENE – Real Estate Negotiation Expert Certification
- RSPS – Resort & Second-Home Property Specialist
- SRS – Seller Representative Specialist Designation
- SRES – Seniors Real Estate Specialist Designation
The Importance of Designations & Certifications
Education Admissions Representative Lanora is our in-house real estate career guru. In her popular Facebook Live “Office Hours” series, she recapped the importance of earning designations and certifications for business success.
Did You Know? The CAR Foundation Offers Scholarships for Designations!
CAR Members can receive up to $500 for a NAR-recognized Designation or Certification. Schedule your class soon, because the class or designation must be completed within 1 year of receiving the scholarship. LEARN MORE & APPLY