Join us to cultivate your international profile, share your expertise, explore cultural nuances, learn how to manage investments, make connections and enhance your global business on our trade mission to Accra, Ghana!
- When: July 7, 2024 – July 12, 2024
- Estimated Cost: $1,900 – $2,500
Please note that this price excludes airfare.
Goals & Expectations
Gain a competitive advantage and connect with Ghanaian real estate professionals and foreign investors seeking passive income and great investments in Chicago. We’ll learn about Ghana’s real estate market and business opportunities through numerous meetings and property tours. Tour attendees will:
- Discover international investment opportunities for members & clients.
- Explore global economic development opportunities.
- Obtain direct insight into market trends, forecasts and cultural competence.
- Learn (and share) educational tools and resources.
- Make strategic connections for inbound market growth.
- Get opportunities to explore Ghana and be immersed in the culture and its nuances.
- Do I need a visa? Yes, a visa is required to travel to Ghana. The visa is $100.
- When will official trade mission tickets open? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to add yourself to the interest list. We will contact you when tickets officially open.
- Can non-members attend? Non-member attendance will be based on availability.
- Do I have to be a member of the Chicago REALTORS® Global Real Estate Council? No, you do not need to be a member of the Global Council Committee to attend.
- Why Ghana?
- Ghana has experienced consistent economic growth in recent years, indicating a thriving economy and potentially higher returns on real estate investments.
- According to Statista, a global data platform, the value of the Ghanaian real estate market is projected to reach $433.70 billion in 2023.
- With its urban population growing at a rate of 3.6% per year, according to the World Bank, there are many opportunities for investors to capitalize on rising property values.
- In Ghana, there is a unique opportunity to sell in Chicago & Illinois directly. According to the most recent NAR International RE Transactions Report, 12% of foreign investments in Illinois come from African buyers.