As Chicago REALTORS®, we act as champions for the real estate industry and our communities – and our new Leadership Accelerator takes your leadership potential and, through various trainings, programs and projects, helps to refine and accelerate your leadership capabilities so you can make an even bigger, more effective impact.
The Leadership Accelerator combines leadership training with the unique needs of REALTOR® associations and real estate companies. Over the course of the program, different modules will focus on key areas of opportunity for REALTOR® leaders, including:
- Executive presence
- Media relations
- Government relations
- Diversity, equity & inclusion
Throughout the program, Leadership Accelerator participants will:
- Strengthen communication & leadership skills
- Learn from real estate industry & REALTOR® leaders
- Develop deep professional relationships with peer leaders both inside and outside the cohort
- Participate in monthly activities between January and September, including events, education and other training opportunities.
- Get behind-the-scenes experiences with a CAR Board of Directors meeting, Finance Committee meeting, Foundation Trustee meeting, Managing Broker forums, Past Presidents forums and more.
- Redeem credits for up to 12 hours of free CE and/or an NAR designation over the course of the program through REALTORS® Real Estate School. A list of eligible courses will be provided at orientation.
- Gain priority placement on a CAR committee the year following successful completion of the program.
If you hold a primary membership in good standing, have held a real estate license for a minimum of three years and have served at least one year on a CAR committee or industry partner committee, apply today!
The deadline to apply is Friday, December 17, and only 12 applicants will be chosen for the 2022 class.