Enter Constance Freedman, founder and managing partner of Moderne Ventures. She pointed out the record amounts of capital coming across the global private markets – which are not showing signs of slowing down.
According to her, in 2016 there was about $2 billion invested in real estate technology. In 2018, that amount grew to over $14 billion. Technology has changed the nature of real estate, Freedman said. “It’s not about the transaction anymore; it’s about the experience.”
She introduced myriad tools available to REALTORS® today that can and have transformed the selling and purchasing experience – tools that can streamline the process for both REALTOR® and homeowner.
Watch her presentation:
CHECK OUT THE REST OF THE PROGRAM:
- Produce Like a Pro | Jill Frank
- #LadyBoss | Tammy Hajjar Miller, Katie Johnson, Michelle Mills Clement & Heather Ozur
- Women in Tech: The Data Trends You Need to Know | Rebecca Jensen, Dr. Jessica Lautz & Rebecca Thomson
- The Power of Emotional Intelligence | Sue Yannaccone
- ReMarkiTable Content for Women: How to Value Your Time and Content | Marki Lemons Ryhal
- Finding Your Voice | Amy Duong Kim, Mabél Guzmán, Megan Oswald & Erika Villegas
- Cannabis Education: What You Need to Know for Next Year | Holly DuPart
- In Conversation with Luvvie Ajayi | Marki Lemons Ryhal