Two New Member Benefits Available
Ask an AttorneyHave a burning question and wish you could consult with an attorney? We have resources that can help! Our new Ask An Attorney program allows you to schedule a call during limited office hours (on Tuesdays from 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM and Thursdays 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM)! This opportunity is a limited-time-only exclusive CAR member benefit that we are piloting. From commercial real estate to residential real estate, bring any and all legal questions to our consultants. These consults are complimentary and are designed to supply an extra resource to help your business succeed.
Dovetail ExperienceAs an official partner of CAR, the Dovetail Experience is offering you a discount of 20% off the regular price on their residential real estate photography, videography and virtual tours, plus a virtual tour bundle for an additional flat fee. Dovetail Experience is a global photography company that offers the best in residential real estate photography to its customers. Take advantage of this member perk here.
September is REALTOR® Safety Month!Every September, we celebrate REALTOR® Safety Month! This month, we will be sharing tips and tools through our social media channels to help you work safer and smarter, so keep an eye out for easily implementable resources! To access all of our safety resources including infographics, apps, articles, webinars, videos and more, visit our REALTOR® Safety Resources web page.
Brokers! Your License Renewal is September 30Brokers, don’t wait! Your license renewal is due this month, so make sure that you have checked off all of your CE. Our online CE options make it easy for you! By completing your CE now, you will avoid renewal delays that may occur the closer we get to the deadline.
Don’t Miss Our Upcoming Virtual Events!This September, we are continuing some of our popular virtual events, as well as hosting some specialty topic webinars, including:
- Coffee with Your GADS on Sept. 1 – You’re invited to Coffee with Your GADs, an informal meeting to discuss legislative issues affecting the Chicago real estate market! Your Government Affairs Directors will provide an overview of our current advocacy initiatives and concerns.
- Property Tax Appeals Workshop on Sept. 2 – Take advantage of this free property tax appeal workshop for REALTORS® to learn how to reduce property taxes. This training, provided by the Cook County Board of Review, will increase your understanding of the property tax appeal process to better educate and assist your clients.
- CommercialForum Power Lunch on Sept. 11 – Looking for the latest Chicago trends and some good old-fashioned “inside baseball” on the commercial real estate market? Tune in for an in-depth lunch talk focused specifically on the Chicagoland market.
- Global Conference: Europe – A View Across the Changing Continent on Sept. 14 – Join us for our Global Conference series as we examine the investment environment across an evolving EU landscape. Our panelists will look into the current European economic environment, along with insights on investment opportunities and restrictions for foreign investors.
- Chicago’s New Investment Initiative: Invest South/West Webinar on Sept. 15 – This webinar will take a deep dive into the City of Chicago’s Invest South/West Program. The Invest South/West community improvement initiative will layer both public and private funding in specific regions throughout the city, and this webinar will go over all you need to know about it!