We are excited to continue to give back to our city and industry. Check out our upcoming opportunities to get involved!
Support Your Clients: Share Our New Home Buyer Warranty Grant
We want to ease the financial crunch of buying a home and help your clients protect their newest asset, with a home warranty grant. Selected applicants will receive $250 to reimburse their home warranty package, and 20 grants are available.
- Be a client of a CAR member
- Have closed on their home within six months of application submission
- Have purchased a home in an underinvested area within Chicago’s 77 communities
- Submit a 150-word entry on the topic: “What Owning My First Home Means to Me”
- Be a first-time homebuyer
Demystifying Home Buying and Ownership
This summer, we’re excited to launch our “Mythbusters” video series that you can share with your clients! Each video will debunk a popular homebuying myth to help educate consumers as they prepare for and go through the homebuying process. Be on the lookout for this exciting series — this will be great marketing content to use with your sphere!
Every year, over $30,000 in funds are awarded to CAR members in the form of scholarships — this is an exclusive member benefit! Whether you’re looking to take your career to the next level with a designation, pivot into a new niche or pursue higher education, re-familiarize yourself and take advantage of these opportunities.
Take An Active Role in Advocacy Efforts:
- Matt Silver Advocacy Endeavor Scholarship
Enrich Your Skills:
- Designation/Certification Scholarship
- RRES Post-Licensing Scholarship
- Young Professionals Network (YPN) Scholarship
Pursue Higher Education:
- Higher Education Scholarship
- Marki Lemons Ryhal Education Advancement Scholarship
- Xavier O. Joy Higher Education Scholarship
Start or Pivot Your Real Estate Career
- Chris Pezza Property Management Scholarship
- RRES Pre-Licensing “Roadmap to REALTOR®” Scholarship
- Veterans Real Estate Scholarship
- Zeke Morris Scholarship
Learn more and apply at ChicagoREALTOR.com/Foundation.
Nominate Your Favorite Chicago Non-Profit for a Charitable Grant
Spread the word! The CAR Foundation provides charitable grants that support housing and community needs within the Chicagoland area. Each quarter, the Board of Trustees approves grants to support organizations who are working to ensure our city is a vibrant place to live, work and play.
Know of a worthy cause? Visit ChicagoREALTOR.com/charitablegiving to submit a company.
Our Community Impact
This year alone, we have given $43,500 to Chicago organizations based on need, impact and contributions made to their target audiences. Here’s how they’re working to make a difference in our communities: