Titans of Industry – an all-day, nine-hour, 17 speaker line-up day of education and empowerment – was not about what happened on stage, not entirely. The Titans, the ones charged with towing the weight of equality each and every day, were facing the light, the purple glow from the stage reflecting off the glow in their eyes.
Titans of Industry: Women Leading the Charge lived in the faces of women who, despite the nine-hour conference, were just as enthused about being there with a glass of wine in their hand at 6:00 PM as they were with a cup of coffee at 8:00 AM.
From the faint morning sunlight to the early evening night, women and men lined up for a chance not to stand in the spotlight, but to learn from and be moved by it.
Titans of Industry: Women Leading the Charge showcased 17 industry stars, including industry CEOs and executives, CAR past presidents, entertainment producers and social media influencers and personalities, who paraded across the stage at AmazingSpace@625 on West Adams Street. Each shared their unique experiences in overcoming adversity and finding success in a challenging industry – in terms of both business and social competition.
From keynotes and panels, to fireside chats and everything in between, December 10th was a day of transformation.
watch the presentations & download the slides:
- Produce Like a Pro | Jill Frank
- #LadyBoss | Tammy Hajjar Miller, Katie Johnson, Michelle Mills Clement & Heather Ozur
- Your Guide to 2020 Emerging Technology Trends | Constance Freedman
- Women in Tech: The Data Trends You Need to Know | Rebecca Jensen, Dr. Jessica Lautz & Rebecca Thomson
- The Power of Emotional Intelligence | Sue Yannaccone
- ReMarkiTable Content for Women: How to Value Your Time and Content | Marki Lemons Ryhal
- Finding Your Voice | Amy Duong Kim, Mabél Guzmán, Megan Oswald & Erika Villegas
- Cannabis Education: What You Need to Know for Next Year | Holly DuPart
- In Conversation with Luvvie Ajayi | Marki Lemons Ryhal