#1: Get Tips From Your PeersOne of the best ways to gain new or unique ideas is by sharing and discussing with your peers – and lucky for everyone, several of your fellow Chicago REALTORS® have shared a variety of tools, practices and resources that make them better REALTORS®. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Tips on how to spend your budget
- Tried and true apps that your peers count on
- Community resources that help you better serve your clients
- Ways to generate leads through Instagram
- FAQs for scaling your business
- How to navigate a low inventory market
- Tips for being a salesperson without being too “salesy”
- Tips and tools from our female industry leaders
#2: Share Your Expertise and KnowledgeOur free app, Photofy, allows you to easily customize and share social media graphics that show your expertise about Chicago, the market and your influence. It takes just a few clicks to design personal and professional assets to share them on your channels. So go ahead and brag about yourself and your knowledge!
#3: Build a Strong NetworkWhether you’re looking to grow your business by expanding your network or you’re just starting out, we have tips to get you there. Check out:
- The ‘Non-Salesy’ Guide to Being a Salesperson: Discusses how to utilize your family, friends and connections to build your network without damaging your relationships.
- YPN July 2021 Breakfast: Scaling Your Business: A panel of established REALTORS® explains how they built their networks while also building their businesses.
- 10 Steps to Running Your Business Like An MBA: Suggestions on how to make connections that you might be missing out on.