EXPANDING YOUR TEAM: A GUIDE TO MANAGING PERSONAL ASSISTANTS
This course is designed for brokers and managing brokers who seek to hire, manage and evaluate unlicensed or licensed personal assistants. You’ll learn parameters in which unlicensed and licensed personal assistants may operate in to maintain compliance with Illinois Real Estate License Law.
Time: 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Cost: $40 Member | $45 Non-Member
IMPORTANT WEBINAR INFORMATION
You must log-in to your webinar course via your computer or the iPhone/iPad/Android app. Webinar classes have a live instructor and live class discussion, just like a physical classroom, but unlike Skype, Zoom or FaceTime, the only face everyone will see is the instructor’s. You must stay signed on the entire time to receive course credit. Have questions or experiencing issues? Check out our FAQ page. FAQ Page Download the App
- How a PA can increase efficiencies in brokerage practices.
- Understand the regulations surrounding operating with a personal assistant.
- Understand how to hire, retain, evaluate, and discharge a personal assistant.
- Identify duties for a PA that will increase compliance with regulations.
- Identify systems, processes, and workflows that increase effectiveness, and efficiencies.
You might also like A Guide to Assisting Real Estate Professionals