EXPANDING YOUR TEAM: A GUIDE TO MANAGING PERSONAL ASSISTANTS
This course is designed for brokers and managing brokers who seek to hire, manage and evaluate unlicensed or licensed personal assistants. You’ll learn parameters in which unlicensed and licensed personal assistants may operate in to maintain compliance with Illinois Real Estate License Law.
Time: 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Cost: $40 Member | $45 Non-Member
|10/29/20||CAR | 430 N Michigan|
- How a PA can increase efficiencies in brokerage practices.
- Understand the regulations surrounding operating with a personal assistant.
- Understand how to hire, retain, evaluate, and discharge a personal assistant.
- Identify duties for a PA that will increase compliance with regulations.
- Identify systems, processes, and workflows that increase effectiveness, and efficiencies.
You might also like A Guide to Assisting Real Estate Professionals