The Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) Designation is the premier credential in seller representation.
The SRS Course will redefine your “normal” and reinvent the way you represent sellers. It provides a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training and resources to help real estate professionals represent the interests of sellers in today’s marketplace.
Students Will Learn To:
- Increase listings and grow their business
- Demonstrate and communicate their value package to seller clients
- Understand and apply the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
- Understand and comply with state license laws when representing sellers
- Understand and apply methods, tools, and techniques to provide the support and services that sellers want and need
Click on the date to register for the course.
Tuition: CAR Members: $299 | Non-Members: $325
2 Day Audit Pricing: $99.00 (Audit Pricing is for anyone who currently holds this designation/certification with NAR to take the course because the materials have been updated. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about this rate.)
Requirements For Earning Your SRS Designation:
- Successful completion of the Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) Designation Course.
- Successful completion of an approved SRS elective course.
- The elective course may be taken prior to completing the SRS Designation Course.
- Click here for a current list of approved elective courses.
- Three (3) closed transactions representing the seller
- No time limit – transactions can be from before or after you took the SRS Designation Course.
- One (1) may be a lease
- Any or all may be as part of your role on a team as long as you were an active participant in the transaction representing the seller ( will be verified by your broker on the Transaction Form).
- All transactions where you represented the seller must be closed.
- Submit the completed SRS Designation application with approved elective course and transaction verification forms
- Maintain your NAR membership and SRS Designation.
Please note: There is no application requirement for this designation. Completion of the course and passing the exam automatically enrolls you as an SRS for one year.
- First year of membership for an SRS designee: $0
- Annual renewal of SRS membership: $99