May is Mental Health Awareness Month. We have compiled a list of mental health resources for you to read, watch or listen to for mental wellness practices that you can incorporate into your daily life.
Books & Apps
Our experts recommended a variety of books to help that provide tips to help with mental health challenges.
- Building Your Resilience: Finding Meaning In Adversity By Molly Birkholm
- I Don’t Want to Talk About It By Terrence Real
- Feeling Good By David Burbs
- Judged: The Value Of Being Misunderstood By Ziyad Marar
- Boundaries By Henry Cloud
- Your Perfect Right: Assertiveness And Equality In Your Life And Relationships By Robert Alberti
- When I Say No, I Feel Guilty By Manuel J. Smith
We’ve also compiled a list of apps to use to encourage healthy habits, guided meditation, fitness and more.
We’ve shared a variety of tips and tools in Chicago REALTOR® Magazine. Check out the reads below!
- The Balancing Act: Lessons From The Other Side
- Good Morning! Successful Brokers Share Their Morning Routines
- Manage Your Mental Health with These Tips and Tools
- Work-Life Integration: How to Weave Your Professional Passion Into Your Life
- The Miracle Morning: Setting Yourself Up for Success in Business – and In Life
- The Motivation M.O: Tips to Stay Motivated
- Spring 2020: President’s Perspective Focusing on Mental Health
- YPN Mastermind Self Care Recap
- YPN Mastermind: How to Stay Productive – Even In the Midst of a Pandemic
Replay our virtual event that featured experts sharing their tips for mental health and wellness.