We’re so proud of everything we accomplished together over the last year as we continued to make Chicago a vibrant place to live, work and play! We can’t wait to see what 2023 has in store.
We connected throughout the year.
We hosted 35 virtual events…
Check them out on demand in our video resource library.
And 48 in-person events.
Our membership grew to over…
Our global network expanded by hosting trade mission dinners with Ukraine and Cambodia.
Read our blog about our visit with Ukrainian real estate professionals here.
Our Sustainability Ambassador community grew to…
Become a Sustainability Ambassador today!
We set out new members up for success with our brand-new Open Houses.
During these events, new members learned about all our association has to offer from representatives of:
- “The 77” Diversity Committee
- The CAR Foundation
- Global Real Estate Council
- Member Care Task Force
- REALTORS® Real Estate School
- Young Professionals Network
You gained the tools you needed to succeed.
We shared business tools & resources through:
Chicago REALTOR® Magazine
Our top four, must read articles were:
Video Resource Library
We were there for each other.
Two new forms & contracts made transacting easier than ever before.
Download the Listing Modification Form and Brokerage to Brokerage Cooperating Compensation Form here.
YPN launched a podcast!
Check out our top 4 episodes!
25 forms & contracts were made available through the Legal Library Pro.
We launched our 2023-2025 strategic plan to continue to provide you value and, ultimately, enhance your business.
We invested in our community and gave back.
We donated $5,000 to your clients through our Home Warranty and Second Chance Appraisal grants.
We continued to help beautify our city through a placemaking initiative in Uptown.
Chicago children got ready for the school year through our Boys & Girls Club Carnival.
130 of you cleaned 11 parks throughout the city during our Pitch in for the Parks event.
We provided grants to local small business owners of color.
We grew our expertise.
We developed future leaders through our brand-new Leadership Accelerator program.
Educational scholarships were awarded to new and current Chicago REALTORS®.
New events, classes and programs were launched to help you continue to be a well-informed REALTOR®, including:
- ELITE Program
- Freddie Mac Consumer Educational Series
- Online Residential Leasing Agent Pre-Licensing Class
- Online New Broker Training Course
We hosted the brand-new Chicago REALTORS® 360° Summit: Leading With Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, with topics focusing on:
- Moving businesses forward through diversity, equity and inclusion
- Achieving results through DEI
- Putting action in our bottom line
- Showing up as an ally
Our Special Interest Groups continued to provide educational events, just for you!
Your favorite topics included:
We learned together!
The most popular Office Hours videos were:
- Top 10 Interview Questions to Ask a Potential Sponsoring Broker
- Broker vs. Agent. vs. REALTOR®
- 3 Topics You Must Know to Pass the State Portion of the Illinois Broker Exam & the Illinois Leasing Exam
We continued to work together to protect private property rights.
2022 had the highest RPAC participation rate ever!
We advocated for public safety with an event including Mayor Lori Lightfoot and Superintendent David Brown.
We advocated to:
- Support amendments to Chicago’s Residential Tenant Landlord Ordinance
- Support a repeal to automatic property tax increases in Chicago
- Participate in a discussion with Fannie Mae about new condo lending requirements
- Receive commitment from the Assessor’s Office to increase predictability in property tax assessments
- Ensure the transfer tax increase proposal did not move forward
- And so much more!