Local Chicago Resources
Tools, links and event recordings from the Chicago REALTORS® and affiliated organizations.
- The International Trade Club of Chicago
- The International Trade Association of Greater Chicago
- Chicago Data Portal
- Global Insider’s Video Series:
- Partnership with the Scottsdale Area Association of REALTORS®
- Get to Know Our Neighbor: Canada [VIDEO]
Education & Training
Looking for continuing education or international real estate business classes? Browse local course offerings below.
- At Home With Diversity Certification (AHWD)
- Build A Successful International Real Estate Business
- Certified International Property Specialist Designation (CIPS)
- Understanding Global Real Estate Markets
Good Reads From Chicago REALTOR® Magazine
Every quarter, the Chicago REALTORS® publish a magazine with updates and articles to help your business flourish.
- What Do Changes in U.S. Immigration Law Mean for Foreign Investment in Real Estate?
- Broadening Your Real Estate Reach
- Virtual Staging and the Future of Real Estate Marketing
Industry Articles & Resources
Browse tools, links and networking hubs from international real estate organizations.
- NAHREP Industry Terms – English-Spanish Glossary
- Culture Crossing Information on Cultural Expectations, Business Customs, Best Practices
- State-By-State International Business Reports
- Field Guide to International Referrals
- Search for Global Properties (Worldproperties)
- Currency Converter
- Global Alliances International Residential Real Estate Business Survey
NAR Global Resources
The National Association of REALTORS® has a wide variety of tools and resources to help you grow your business.