May is Mental Health Awareness Month. Here is a helpful list of (free, or low cost) mental health resources & practices you can incorporate into your personal and professional life.
MENTAL HEALTH CHECKLIST
Build up small habits over time!
We host dozens of events where our featured speakers and experts recommend various books that discuss mental health topics.
- Building Your Resilience: Finding Meaning In Adversity By Molly Birkholm
- I Don’t Want to Talk About It By Terrence Real
- Feeling Good By David Burbs
- Judged: The Value Of Being Misunderstood By Ziyad Marar
- Boundaries By Henry Cloud
- Your Perfect Right: Assertiveness And Equality In Your Life And Relationships By Robert Alberti
- When I Say No, I Feel Guilty By Manuel J. Smith
We’ve also compiled a list of apps to encourage healthy habits, guided meditation, fitness and more.
Chicago REALTOR® Magazine features a library of articles about taking care of your mental health. Check out the reads below!
- Good Vibes Only: Charge Your Business with Positivity
- Work-Life Integration: How to Weave Your Professional Passion Into Your Life
- The Balancing Act: Lessons from the Other Side
- The Motivation M.O.: Tips For Staying Motivated
- The Miracle Morning: Setting Yourself Up for Success in Business – and in Life
- 9 Work Life Balance Questions Answered
- Good Morning! Successful Brokers Share Their Morning Routines
- Manage Your Mental Health with These Tips and Tools
- Green Power: The Incredible Impact of Green Spaces on Health and Property Values
RECAPS & AUDIO PLAYBACKS
Check out these virtual event recaps where experts share tools & advice:
- Rethinking the Hustle
- GET Well 2.0: Health & Wellness
- Managing Your Most Important Asset: Yourself
- Challenging Hustle Culture
- Working With A Financial Coach
ON DEMAND VIDEOS
Click to access these special perks designed to help you put your health first.