RRES POST LICENSE FORM
Please fill out and submit the following form to apply for a Foundation Scholarship. Any questions or concerns regarding your application can be directed to Jakeeva Lee.
Scholarship Requirements – Post License Study
- Must meet current minimum Illinois licensing standards.
- Must be a member of the Chicago Association of REALTORS® or CommercialForum subscriber in good standing for a minimum of 1 year.
- Valid only for the RRES post- licensing programs that are eligible for Illinois continuing education credits.
- Fill out and submit an application form by clicking here.
- Payment is reimbursed with successful passage of state & national real estate licensing exam.
- Coursework must be completed within 6 months of receiving scholarship.
Please note, the quarterly deadlines to apply for the 2020 year are: