CHRIS PEZZA PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SCHOLARSHIP
Chris Pezza is a Licensed REALTOR®, Property Manager, CAR Board of Directors member and Property Management Instructor.
This scholarship provides reimbursement to an Illinois real estate pre-licensing student seeking a career in property management. It will be used to offset the costs of obtaining his or her real estate license and the training in a property management course. Recipients can qualify for up to $470 reimbursement. Only one scholarship will be awarded per fiscal year. Please see the current fiscal year below.
- $350 – Towards pre-licensing cost
- $120 – Essentials of Property Management – Six Hour Specialty Course
- Be enrolled in a pre-licensing course at the REALTORS® Real Estate School
- Must be a REALTOR® member or CommercialForum subscriber of the Chicago Association of REALTORS® in good standing for at least one (1) year
- Submit their resume
- Submit two letters of recommendation
- Submit a essay on their aspirations to be a REALTOR® and property manager (up to 300 words)
Any questions or concerns regarding your application may be directed to CARfoundation@chicagorealtor.com.
Please note, the quarterly deadlines to apply for the fiscal year 2021 year are:
December 13th, 2021 & February 15th, 2022
April 15th, 2022
June 15th, 2022
August 15th, 2022
Only one entry will be accepted between October 1st and September 30th.