CHRIS PEZZA PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SCHOLARSHIP
Chris Pezza is a Licensed REALTOR®, Property Manager, 2015-2018 CAR Board of Directors and Property Management Instructor.
This scholarship provides reimbursement to an Illinois real estate pre-licensing student seeking a career in property management. It will be used to offset the costs of obtaining his or her real estate license and the training in a property management course. Recipients can qualify for up to $470 reimbursement. Only one scholarship will be awarded per fiscal year. Please see the current fiscal year below.
- $350 – Towards pre-licensing cost
- $120 – Essentials of Property Management – Six Hour Specialty Course
- Be enrolled in a pre-licensing course at the REALTORS® Real Estate School
- Submit their resume
- Submit two letters of recommendation
- Submit a 500 word essay on their aspirations to be a REALTOR® and property manager
Any questions or concerns regarding your application may be directed to CARfoundation@chicagorealtor.com.
Please note, the quarterly deadlines to apply for the fiscal year 2021 year are: