SELLER REPRESENTATIVE SPECIALIST
The Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) Designation is the premier credential in seller representation. It is designed to elevate professional standards and enhance personal performance. This 2-day SRS Designation Course provides a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training and resources to help real estate professionals represent the interests of sellers in today’s marketplace.
Students will learn to:
- Increase listings and grow their business
- Demonstrate and communicate their value package to seller clients
- Understand and apply the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
- Understand and comply with state license laws when representing sellers
- Understand and apply methods, tools, and techniques to provide the support and services that sellers want and need
- $125 Member | $135 Non-member
In order to audit this course you must be a current member in good standing with the National Association of REALTORS®. You must have already received the designation or certification to be eligible.
Audit registration may not be completed online. To audit a course, please complete the registration form.
IMPORTANT WEBINAR INFORMATION
You must log-in to your webinar course via your computer or the iPhone/iPad/Android app. Webinar classes have a live instructor and live class discussion, just like a physical classroom, but unlike Skype, Zoom or FaceTime, the only face everyone will see is the instructor’s. You must stay signed on the entire time to receive course credit. Have questions or experiencing issues? Check out our FAQ page. FAQ Page Download the App
- Successful completion of the Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) Designation Course.
- Successful completion of an approved SRS elective course.
- The elective course may be taken prior to completing the SRS Designation Course.
- Click here for a current list of approved elective courses.
- Three (3) closed transactions representing the seller
- No time limit – transactions can be from before or after you took the SRS Designation Course.
- One (1) may be a lease
- Any or all may be as part of your role on a team as long as you were an active participant in the transaction representing the seller ( will be verified by your broker on the Transaction Form).
- All transactions where you represented the seller must be closed.
- Submit the completed SRS Designation application with approved elective course and transaction verification forms
- Maintain your NAR membership and SRS Designation
Please note: There is no application requirement for this designation. Completion of the course and passing the exam automatically enrolls you as an SRS for one year.
- First year of membership for an SRS designee: $0
- Annual renewal of SRS membership: $99