SELLER REPRESENTATIVE SPECIALIST
Seller Representative Specialist
The Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) Designation is the premier credential in seller representation. It is designed to elevate professional standards and enhance personal performance. This 2-day SRS Designation Course provides a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training and resources to help real estate professionals represent the interests of sellers in today’s marketplace.
Students will learn to:
- Increase listings and grow their business
- Demonstrate and communicate their value package to seller clients
- Understand and apply the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
- Understand and comply with state license laws when representing sellers
- Understand and apply methods, tools, and techniques to provide the support and services that sellers want and need
SRS Certification Requirements:
- Successful completion of the Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) Designation Course.
- Successful completion of one SRS elective course.
- The elective course may be taken prior to completing the SRS Designation Course.
- Click here for a current list of approved elective courses.
- Documentation verifying five (5) completed transactions in which you acted solely as a seller representative (no dual agency). Any transactions closed two years prior to or after taking the SRS Designation Course are eligible for credit. Only ONE of the following is required for each of your five (5) completed transactions:
- MLS sold property sheet verifying the sold property indicating your name as the listing agent AND date of settlement/close. You may redact identifying information such as property address, buyer, seller information, etc.
– OR –
- Copy of the closing settlement statement (or a letter from your broker verifying that each transaction closed) AND a copy of the signed seller agency agreement or listing agreement. The agreement must verify the agent’s name and/or include the agent’s signature as the seller’s agent. Providing only the name and/or signature of the seller’s agent’s broker is not sufficient.
- Maintain active membership status as an SRS and with the National Association of REALTORS®. Exception: international members of SRS do not have to be members of NAR.
- There is no application requirement for this designation. Completion of the course and passing the exam automatically enrolls you as an SRS for one year.
- First year of membership for an SRS designee: $0
- Annual renewal of SRS membership: $99
Register 2 ways:
- Online Registration (please select from the dates above)
- Register via fax: Print & Fax This Form
- $125 Member | $135 Non-member
In order to audit this course you must be a current member in good standing with the National Association of REALTORS®. You must have already received the designation or certification to be eligible.
Audit registration may not be completed online. To audit a course, please complete the registration form.