SELLER REPRESENTATIVE SPECIALIST
The Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) Designation is the premier credential in seller representation. It is designed to elevate professional standards and enhance personal performance. This 2-day SRS Designation Course provides a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training and resources to help real estate professionals represent the interests of sellers in today’s marketplace.
Students will learn to:
- Increase listings and grow their business
- Demonstrate and communicate their value package to seller clients
- Understand and apply the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
- Understand and comply with state license laws when representing sellers
- Understand and apply methods, tools, and techniques to provide the support and services that sellers want and need
- $125 Member | $135 Non-member
In order to audit this course you must be a current member in good standing with the National Association of REALTORS®. You must have already received the designation or certification to be eligible.
Audit registration may not be completed online. To audit a course, please complete the registration form.
- Successful completion of the Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) Designation Course.
- Successful completion of an approved SRS elective course.
- The elective course may be taken prior to completing the SRS Designation Course.
- Click here for a current list of approved elective courses.
- Three (3) closed transactions representing the seller
- No time limit – transactions can be from before or after you took the SRS Designation Course.
- One (1) may be a lease
- Any or all may be as part of your role on a team as long as you were an active participant in the transaction representing the seller ( will be verified by your broker on the Transaction Form).
- All transactions where you represented the seller must be closed.
- Submit the completed SRS Designation application with approved elective course and transaction verification forms
- Maintain your NAR membership and SRS Designation
Please note: There is no application requirement for this designation. Completion of the course and passing the exam automatically enrolls you as an SRS for one year.
- First year of membership for an SRS designee: $0
- Annual renewal of SRS membership: $99