DESIGNATIONS, CERTIFICATIONS AND SKILL BUILDING CLASSES
Designations and Certifications
Designations and certifications acknowledge experience and expertise in the industry. These programs assist REALTORS® in increasing skills, proficiency and knowledge.
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR) Designation
- Accredited Staging Partner® Designation
- At Home With Diversity (AHWD) Certification
- Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) Designation
- e-PRO® Certification
- Green Designation
- GRI – Graduate, REALTOR® Institute
- Military Relocation Professional (MRP) Certification
- Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) Certification
- Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE) Certification
- Resort & Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS) Certification
- Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) Designation
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES) Designation
- Short-Sales & Foreclosure Resource (SFR) Certification
Skill Building Classes
REALTORS® Real Estate School’s skill-building classes dive into important industry topics and specialized areas, even if they don’t have an official NAR-certified program.
For questions concerning student disability services, please email us.