ACCREDITED BUYER’S REPRESENTATIVE
The Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) Designation is designed for brokers who focus on working directly with buyer-clients. When you decide to earn your ABR®, you gain:
- Valuable real estate education that elevates your skills and knowledge in the eyes of homebuyers.
- Ongoing specialized information, programs and updates that help you stay on top of the issues and trends in successfully representing homebuyers.
- Access to REBAC members-only marketing tools and resources, which provide an additional competitive edge.
Hone your skills in representing the needs of homebuyers and sign up for the next course. Learn more about applying for your official Designation below.
Getting Your ABR:
The first step is successful completion of the two-day Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) Designation Course. After, you will have three (3) years in which to complete the other ABR® designation requirements. Learn More About the Rest of the Requirements
- Application fee: $0
- Annual ABR® membership renewal fee: $110
- ABR Elective Course Options:
- $125 Member | $135 Non-member
In order to audit this course you must be a current member in good standing with the National Association of REALTORS®. You must have already received the designation or certification to be eligible.
Audit registration may not be completed online. To audit a course, please complete the registration form.