ACCREDITED BUYER’S REPRESENTATIVE
IMPORTANT WEBINAR INFORMATION
You must log-in to your webinar course via your computer or the iPhone/iPad/Android app. Webinar classes have a live instructor and live class discussion, just like a physical classroom, but unlike Skype, Zoom or FaceTime, the only face everyone will see is the instructor’s. You must stay signed on the entire time to receive course credit. Have questions or experiencing issues? Check out our FAQ page. FAQ Page Download the App
- Get referrals from the ABR community.
- Be recognized as a true professional in the area of buyer representation.
- Master the latest information, trends, ideas and controversies in the field.
- Access marketing tools designed especially to enable you to attract buyer clients.
- Be included in the nation’s largest directory of professional buyer reps.
- Have your name visible daily on the Internet.
- Attain the most coveted designation in the field of buyer representation.
- Elect basic and advanced training options to help you succeed.
ABR Elective Course Options
Requirements to attain and use the ABR® designation:
- Meet the REBAC® education requirement – complete a 2-day ABR Designation Course.
- Complete one elective course (see next page).
- Pass a written examination on legal and practical aspects of agency representation.
- Obtain practical experience acting as a buyer’s representative in 5 documented and verifiable transactions (transactions that occurred anytime prior and up to 36 months after course completion).
- Be a member in good standing with REBAC® and the National Association of REALTORS® at all times.
In addition to successfully completing the ABR 2-day course, student must successfully take and complete one elective course. We do not offer all elective courses at all times. If you do not see a course you’d like to take, please visit the REBAC Web site at www.rebac.net for a complete list of national course offerings.
After completing this two-day course and successfully passing the exam, you will have achieved ABR® “Candidate Status”, a three-year period during which you must fulfill the remaining ABR® Designation requirements in order to earn your ABR® Designation. The two-day course covers agency, service delivery, marketing and promotion, and negotiation and risk management.
- Application fee: $0
- Annual ABR® membership renewal fee: $110
- $125 Member | $135 Non-member
In order to audit this course you must be a current member in good standing with the National Association of REALTORS®. You must have already received the designation or certification to be eligible.
Audit registration may not be completed online. To audit a course, please complete the registration form.