Upcoming EventsThis month, we are continuing some of our popular virtual events, as well as hosting some specialty topic webinars, including:
- Illinois REALTORS® Virtual Lobby Day on May 3: The last Lobby Day will feature House Minority Leader Jim Durkin and Senate Minority Leader Dan McConchie. Don’t miss it!
- Renewable Real Estate: The Future of Electric Vehicles in Chicago on May 13: Learn how EVmatch is creating a nationwide network for sharing and renting private Electric Vehicle (EV) charging stations and how the benefits of increasing EV charging access for everyone.
- Insider’s Guide to Community-Based CRE Investment on May 14: Join CommercialForum for a “how-to” discussion about community-focused commercial real estate investment, featuring a panel of industry leaders with firsthand experience revitalizing Chicago’s disinvested communities.
- Protecting Yourself in Today’s Cyber Landscape On May 18: Join us and receive valuable insights into the current cybersecurity landscape and learn best practices to keep you and your clients safe from criminals.
- CommercialForum/CCIM Virtual Roundtables Networking Event on May 25: Exchange perspectives on the Chicago commercial market and network with your peers at our Annual CommercialForum/CCIM Roundtable Networking event.
- YPN May Breakfast: Building A Professional Presence on May 26: This month, we’ll be discussing personal and professional development. We’re going beyond buzzword topics like lead generation and diving into the skills, habits and qualities that make us well-rounded professionals.
- Working in Real Estate Post-COVID on May 27: Join us for a discussion about applying the lessons we have learned during the COVID-19 pandemic. We’ll share predictions, new skills, digital tools we will continue to use and more.